ECO - Winter Car Seat Covers
The ECO winter cover is made from recycled materials.
The only cover on the market designed with semi-rigid rods offering optimal structural support to avoid collapsing on the baby.
Fits all types of rear-facing car seats up to 16 kg / 35 lbs.
A certificate of authenticity is affixed inside to certify that the cover is a genuine Petit Coulou.
A symbol of quality and safety indicating the suggested cold degrees.
Replaces the snowsuit
Designed for temperatures down to -30 ˚C to 10 ˚C
Water repellent and breathable materials
Outer fabric - 100% recycled polyester
Thermolite EcoMade insulation
Non-removable collar made of high-quality synthetic fur that retains its good looks after several washes
Anti-pilling fleece lined interior
YKK zipper for full opening
Vegan leather zipper and logo
*Colors may differ due to your screen configuration
- Outer fabric: 200 denier polyester with water repellent coating
- Inner fabric in anti-pilling polar fleece 270 G/M2
- 210T polyester clutch bag
- Polyester fur collar
- Semi-rigid, breathable, 100% polyester insulating foam specially designed to maintain its shape after washing.
- Insulating foam made of silky fibres with fine breathable denier 100% high performance polyester
- Laboratory tested for non-flammability of textiles according to CAN/CGSB-4.2 N 27.5-2008 (flame resistance at a 45 degree angle - one second flame application)
- Laboratory tested according to ISO 11092 2014 test (Chamber condition at 20C and 65% relative humidity)
- Clo - 3.88: See explanation below
- Weight: 0.43 kg / 0.94 lbs
What is the CLO?
The clo is a unit that measures the thermal insulation used for clothing. is the insulation that allows a person at rest to maintain thermal balance in an atmosphere at 21°C 0°F). Above, the person sweats, below, he feels the cold.
Clothing insulation Table Header Summer shorts and barechested clothing 0,4 clo Ski outfit 2 clo Light polar equipment 3 clo Polar down 8 clo
NEVER PLACE A BLANKET OVER THE COLLAR
- To prevent any risk of overheating, avoid dressing your baby too much.;
- The Petit Coulou collar is not designed to bring out the baby’s head
- Always use the car harness straps when the baby is in the car
- It is very important to read and follow the instructions manual before using a car seat and Petit Coulou for the first time
- Meets transport safety standards
Wash in cold water (delicate cycle)
Hang to dry